Continuing Commissioning focuses on low-cost continuous improvement of technical facilities’ energy performances. This COFELY Services process applies to existing buildings to identify gaps, assure optimal performances and increase the assets lifetime.
- Personnel supervision based on training and commitment
- Energy performance follow-through and result spreading
- Adopt a owner vision by understanding daily challenges of building management
- After implementation of measures, validate results on a continuous basis
- Favour collaboration between O&M employees
- Assure good communication with building manager and tenants
Continuing Commissioning provides important energy costs reduction but also a very positive improvement on comfort for occupants.