The concept of Public-private partnership (PPP) has become an efficient and effective way to develop or replace public infrastructures. In a PPP project all partners pool together their specific fields of expertise, thus creating added value. This notion has a real risk sharing, which enables the customer to overlook the cost evolution as part of a long term contract.
COFELY Services performs tailored PPP projects over ten years in many sectors of activities such as: hospitals, prison, public transit, sports facilities, etc. These mandates include strict performance criteria, covering the activities of facilities management (hard & soft) and the management of energy consumption with guarantee of performance. They also include responsibility for asset maintenance over long periods.
What we offer:
- Analysis of requirements
- Concept drafting
- Proposal and offer
- Project implementation and management
- Maintenance, operation and facility management
- Energy management
- Facility management
- High-quality services, long-term vision and commitment to results
- Fixed investment amount and fixed operational subsidies
- Measurable and well-defined service level
- Balanced spread of cost and risk between public and private sectors
- Maximum utilization of the specific experience and know-how of all partners
- Improved deadline and budget control